Tuesday, November 4, 2014

my choice, my decision


World is spinning around
People walking around
Staring at me with lots of expectations
Questioning eyes, asking explanations
I look down with no answer, no answers at all
Figuring out things myself, fearing I might fall
I call out loud, I yell, I ask for help
No one can hear me, no one wants to listen
I’m lost in the crowd all alone, all by myself
Looking around, searching everywhere for help
No one can help me, no one can ever understand
No one can understand what’s going in me
No one can understand my agony
It’s my journey, my life
'cause at the end it's me who has to decide
There are people around to help, to guide
But I need to choose my ride
Still I look inside, I look within
Ask myself what I want, what is it that I need
No answers yet but I’m still trying to figure out
Walking, just walking on, asking myself what do I really want

1 comment:

  1. Keep on walking...just don't stop...on such long walks ... you bump into the most beautiful people and reach at magnificent places !!!

    ReplyDelete